Scams everywhere you turn | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Site News
Cmdeborah Free
Cmdeborah Jan 16
Is every man on here a scammer? All the messages are the same, I want to spoil you rotten. Just give me an account number. This site is trash. 
Share:
admin VIP
admin Jan 16
Quote from Cmdeborah Is every man on here a scammer? All the messages are the same, I want to spoil you rotten. Just give me an account number. This site is trash. 

Dear Cmdeborah,

We are sorry. We've been fighting scam but some of them managed to skip our eyes. We wonder if you would like to be a volunteer moderator and help us moderate the community to kick scammers out. 

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

SugaDady Team

The Forum post is edited by admin Jan 16
Cmdeborah Free
Cmdeborah Jan 16
Sure, sign me up! 
Tammylee68 Free
Tammylee68 Jan 22
There has got to be a way of checking and even flagging them. In 3 weeks I have been on this site I have not had a REAL MAN yet. And some even have the same pictures as other members 
Cmdeborah Free
Cmdeborah Jan 22
Exactly. 
Cmdeborah Free
Cmdeborah Jan 23
LMAO, yall sent the same message to me on this post verbatim, just scroll up a little. Bots doing everything now?
Jojo80 Free
Jojo80 Jan 31
I agree, the guys are all text me in first message and just signed up??? Thinking this site not good?? Not sure what to do especially since this isn't something private!
Tammylee68 Free
Tammylee68 Feb 3
I dont understand this, 155 guys and every single one asks for online access or buy an itunes card 
Tammylee68 Free
Tammylee68 Feb 3
I have started calling them out on the news feed 
Tameica Free
Tameica Feb 16
Feeling the same here these men all scammers liars and con men with no knowledge and love for even them sel
sonny74 Free
sonny74 Jul 20
All real here ladies but in the UK!
Most girls are in the US!
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo