Like Us or Hate Us, Let Us Know. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » Site News
admin Free
admin Nov 21 '16
First of all, I want to thank you for choosing SugaDady.com. 

My name is Abbie, founder of this site. I also own the blog site SugarDaddySite.org, which has been online for 2 years, helping sugar babies and sugar daddies find the best sugar daddy websites for them, and offering sugar dating tips.

During the process of running the blog site, I got to understand better about the sugar dating lifestyle, what my readers want, and what other sugar daddy sites failed to offer.

Many of my sugar baby readers found leading sugar daddy sites too expensive. They could not afford the monthly membership fee because they were already financially trapped.  That's why I decided to build a totally free sugar dating site, and I won't put on ads to make this a money site because I've already gained a lot for the traffic I drive to leading sugar daddy websites with my blog site so I'm just trying to give back to my readers.

The site is newly launched so there may not be so many matches in your area. I hope you stay and await for the community to grow. We shall get more and more users after our iOS and Android apps get online.

Let me know if you have any feedbacks for us!

Thanks for reading! And, good luck in your search!

The Forum post is edited by admin Nov 21 '16
Share:
Amorcita Free
Amorcita Feb 6
Hi how do i delete or unsubscribe from suga dady
Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo